Crane Forks Cage
The fail-safe method for moving and lifting blocks and bricks.
Crane Forks Cage is a steel box to safely carry pallets of bricks or blocks and is only designed for use with Crane Forks, including the fixed and telescopic height models.
- Fail-safe method for moving and lifting blocks and bricks.
- Large internal area to suit all known pallet sizes (1160mm length x 1300mm width).
- Lightweight to ensure that all known brick and block packs can be lifted and still be within the Working Load Limit stated for the Conquip Crane Forks.
- Robust latch mechanism to prevent door opening after it has been shut.
- Ramped access as well as gate, to ensure it can be unloaded by a pallet truck on a scaffold loading bay, CantiDeck or anywhere with reduced ceiling height.
|HEIGHT||WIDTH||INTERNAL WIDTH||LENGTH||INTERNAL LENGTH||WEIGHT||WLL*|